Sunday, January 10, 2010

If you are having a bad day.....

I have two small children. Not all days are good days. Shocking, I know. When I have an especially difficult day or anytime I need to feel warm and fuzzy about my life, I go through the picture albums on my computer. This never fails to lift my spirits and helps me to remember all that I have to be thankful for. Here are a few gems I found this evening.






"Count your blessing, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done." 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going through old, happy pictures brightens my mood, too! Cute kids, and Claire’s hair is growing out nicely! (from the previous posts) Miss you! I tried calling once, but to no avail... :)

JeriLyn said...

Looking at the fun, cute pictures will almost always remember why you love them so much! It always makes me feel better.

Scott and Karin said...

I know you are going to hate me for saying this, but do you realize how much Joe looks like your dad in that last picture?